Saturday, May 09, 2009

And the Hits Just Keep on Coming

I'm always excited whenever something I've posted here touches a chord and gets picked up and linked to elsewhere. But man oh man, the response to my post yesterday about eating at Old Country Buffet has been unbelievable! In just one day, that one post has recorded more than 1,200 hits. That's more than the number of hits my posts about Johnny Cupcakes and I Am Legend have received. (Until now, those two had been the most-read posts on this site.) Who knew so many people were equally curious about this place?

Thanks for the increased traffic goes to longtime supporters Boston.com and UniversalHub.com, in addition to Wicked Local's Watertown blog, all of whom have directed people my way. And of course, thanks to all the people who have clicked and read and laughed at and commented on my post. Nothing I've posted here has ever had this much response. I'm amazed, amused, impressed ... and hoping you all will come back again to read what else I post here.

Update, 5/11/09, 12:00 p.m.: Well, the Boston.com link was live until noon today and people were clicking on it the entire time. Between Friday at 1 p.m. and today, that one post had just under 2,400 hits. Good stuff.

Labels: ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home