Sunday, January 27, 2008

Today's Best Person in the World

Happy birthday to Keith Olbermann, who has been one of my favorite television personalities for a long time. He turns 49 years young today, January 27. I credit Keith with getting me more interested in current events than I had been previously. Talking with him was one of the highlights of my trip to see the Sox at Spring Training last year. I love when he makes fun of Bill-o or Coultergeist, and his Special Comments have become must-see TV. (By the way, the comments have all been compiled in a new book, Truth and Consequences.) I still miss his "My Hometown" segments, which he would do each night in the pre-Monica Lewinsky days. So, in honor of this occasion and in keeping with a regular segment on his nightly show, Countdown (airing 8 p.m. weekdays on MSNBC), I'd like to name Keith today's Best Person in the World. Here is a clip from last week that I enjoyed. I hope you will too. Keith Olbermann ... today's best person ... in the world!

Labels: ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home