Tuesday, March 03, 2009

You Can't Rush My Stimulus, Baby

The reviews today haven't been overwhelmingly positive, but I have to say, I really kind of enjoyed the premiere episode of Late Night with Jimmy Fallon last night. I think he did a good job with the monologue, and I appreciated all the goofy humor of the first third of the show (maybe it's because I was watching that part in the morning, when I was still half asleep). Sure, Jimmy's gotta work on his interviewing skills so he's as comfortable with someone like Justin Timberlake as he is with someone like "Bob" De Niro, but I'll keep tuning in because I like Jimmy Fallon and this show looks like it's going to be a lot of fun.

For a taste of what Jimmy has going on, here's my favorite part of the episode: where Jimmy and the Roots (his awesome house band) "slow jam" a news story about opposition to Barack Obama's economic stimulus plan. Enjoy!

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home