Wednesday, March 04, 2009

Another Shut Out

Again I have to say that I don't get it. And I don't just mean that literally. I mean I just don't understand why it's so hard to get Red Sox tickets. I've written in the past about the problems I've had on the general on-sale day. Well now I need to complain because for what feels like the third or fourth straight year, I've been shut out of even having the opportunity to buy tickets to Opening Day, the Yankee/Red Sox games, or tickets on the Green Monster or Right Field Bud Deck. If you don't know, the Sox hold multiple separate raffles (all random, of course, ha ha), and winners don't even get tickets to those games — they simply get the chance to buy tickets to those games. So yeah. After wasting a day in the Virtual Waiting Room and having no luck getting tickets, then you have to enter your name in the drawings and wait to see if you'll be selected. And yes, that's right. Not only didn't I get tickets, I didn't even get the option to buy tickets. And again, this is the third or fourth year in a row that I didn't make it through to a single one of those ticket-buying opportunities. What the fudge! How rigged is this ticketing system?! Am I ever going to get through? I'm getting tired of only seeing games in Florida or only going to Fenway for concerts.

Labels:

1 Comments:

Blogger Dan said...

Dude, even I have Red Sox tickets!

March 13, 2009 7:31 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home